Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recipe test with Behice Unal: Lemon & Popyseed Muffins

Behice shares her experience with us on baking the Lemon & Popyseed (L&P) muffins. Behice described her love for baking and shared the beautifully taken pictures of the delicious L&P muffins she baked. I would like to thank her for sparing the time on taking pics and writing her opinion on baking and L&P muffins. Also special thanks for trusting the recipes on this blog. Here is what Behice says: 
Hey guys!  :)

well... I dont have a blog but do follow blogs including Tuba's :) and the lovely recipes she posts with the pictures

I enjoy coooking as well...actually i prefer baking instead...well lets say a bit of both shall we? :)....I am a muffin person...sorry :| that didnt make sense did it? well... erm i like baking muffins  :) and have tried a lot from my hummingbird book. spinach and cheese and blueberry muffins are my fave i have to say ;).... 
Skimming through tuba's blog: I've found the lemon and poppyseed one...as I'm a lemon lover tooo!! i had to try it out!... 

I've used the exact ingridients, well i didnt have coconut oil so i used a bit of butter...and 3/4 of golden caster sugar instead. And used 3 lemons instead of six but i will try 6 lemons next time. 
Plus: i never knew we can add yogurt into muffins!...  :)) 
results: well... i had visitors at home and offered them some of the muffins: (compliments to the chef :D ) they loved it! not only the visitors but also my BUDGIE! who kept flying to the muffins and trying to have a taste (ofcourse i didnt let him! his not allowed sugary stuff) :)) well although they were not too sugary or fatty :)

but yeh.... thanks Tuba for sharing ur yummylicious 'try this at home!' recipes :)) I'm sure i will be trying other recipes she has posted

ooooh...and i do recommend u try out he spinach and cheese from hummingbird bakery...i'm sure they will have it online....


Behice used the silicone liners to bake her muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment